Inconel718,AMS 5662M,UNS N07718,Chinese GH4169
Inconel718 is containing niobium and molybdenum , which has good comprehensive performance in 253 ~ 700 ℃ temperature range, and the yield strength is in the first place of high temperature alloy below 650℃, and has good fatigue resistance, radiation resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, and good process ability, welding performance and long-term stability, so can manufacture all kinds of complex shape parts.
Inconel718 is containing niobium and molybdenum , which has good comprehensive performance in 253 ~ 700 ℃ temperature range, and the yield strength is in the first place of high temperature alloy below 650℃, and has good fatigue resistance, radiation resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, and good process ability, welding performance and long-term stability, so can manufacture all kinds of complex shape parts. In the aerospace, nuclear power, petroleum industry, Inconel718 obtained the extremely widespread application in the above temperature range.
Aircraft engine parts, All kinds of elastic element in nuclear power industry , Application components of oil field, Chemical industry, Nuclear engineering.
Chemical Composition (%)
The heat treatment of aviation parts usually in the standard system and direct aging system for heat treatment.
1. Hot Working Suitable hot working temperature is 1120-900 ℃, cooling forms can be water quenching or others, and annealing should be timely after hot working to ensure the best performance. Hot work material should be heated to a temperature limit. In order to ensure processing of plastic, the final processing temperature should not be lower than 960 ℃ when the deformation reaches 20%.
2. Cold Working Cold working should be performed after solid solution treatment, the work hardening rate is greater than the austenitic stainless steel, so the processing equipment should make corresponding adjustment, and shall have the intermediate annealing process in the process of cold working.
Inconel718 alloy with satisfactory welding performance, can use argon arc welding, electron beam welding and spot-welding method for welding.
Forgings, Sheet /Plate, Bar/Rod, Wire, Ring.
1. Sheet---Thickness 0.10mm~0.50mm, width10.0~210.0mm, Condition: cold rolled, bright
2. Plate---Thickness 3.5~40.0mm, width≤300mm, Condition: cold rolled, hot rolled
3. Bar---Día 8.0mm~Dia 32.0mm, length≤2000mm, Condition: hot rolled, burnished Día 32.0mm~Dia 150.0mm, length: ≤1000mm, Condition: hot forging, peeled, turned
1. HIGH-QULITY PRODUCT
· ISO9001:2008 International Quality System Certification.
· With advanced equipment: VIMF, Induction Furnace, ESR Furnace etc.
· Strict Quality-testing System.
2. STRONG R & D STRENGTH
· 40,000㎡ production base.
· 60+ R & D team members, with rich customization experience.
· A good assortment of alloy to choose.
3. EFFICIENT DELIVERY
· Flexible transport means, very convenient.
· Tailor a suitable transport plan.
4. GOOD SERVICE
· We provide online service, information feedback within 24 hours.
· Professional team to provide remote technical advice and guidance.
HANNSTAR INDUSTRY Co., Ltd.
TEL &WhatsApp: +86-189-6300-9158
Add.: Dongying City, Shandong Province, China